MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
"To impart the students design skills of high order, promote research aptitude and inculcate awareness of professional and societal needs."
The MCA Department is committed
To be a center of global excellence and to emerge as a valuable resource for industry and society.
The department has currently an intake of 180 students. It has centralized computer center and well-equipped air-conditioned laboratories with state-of-the art computing facilities, equipped with more than 100 latest Systems along with updated versions of latest software and hardware. The department also has 100 Mbps Leased Line Internet connectivity for the benefit of the students.
- Quality Instruction: To assure consistently high-quality instruction in all modes of delivery.
- Student Success: To work collaboratively with other areas of the colleges to encourage students to achieve their educational goals and succeed in work and/or continued education.
- Program and Curricular: To develop, market and maintain quality programs that are responsive to the needs of our service area..
- Technology: To employ appropriate technologies effectively to enhance instruction and student learning.
- Professional Development: To foster continuing education and professional development for faculty and staff.